My photo
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Face of SAJ Homme: The Prizes!

 As standard FIVE guys will be selected from the Live Casting event as the Top 5 Semi-Finalists! and from that group the winner of the FIRST Face of SAJ Homme will be chosen! Here are the prizes!!!!!!!!!


Winner
- 2 Photo Shoots and Portfolio Images
-Final high fashion editorial shoot and Portfolio Images
-Featured on the MakeupbySAJ Website
-Anthony Logistics Skin care Essentials for Men

Semi Finalists
-Photo Shoot and Portfolio Images
-Featured on the MakeupbySAJ Website










Anthony Logistics Skin Care for Men:




Objective: Get a handle on good grooming.

Strategy: Crack open the kit and take the mystery out of personal care.






Glycolic Facial Cleanser 
Shave Cream 
All purpose Facial Moisturizer 
•    Balm 
Body Cleansing Gel 
Glycerin Hand and Body Lotion 
Anthony Logistics Product-Info Card
Storage Container
Facial Scrub



0 comments:

Post a Comment